PLAN TO PLAY SATURDAY 18th - unless otherwise advised.

Posted by Michelle Harrison on Jan 16 2020 at 05:23PM PST

Hi Team,

DIV 2: In terms of our Saturday game, please expect to play unless otherwise advised. I know that with the current snow outside it seems a stretch, but as you all know, Vancouver weather can change overnight. Heavy rains and warmer temperatures are expected, and the forecast keeps changing hourly, so stay tuned. Please update your availability for Saturday by 6pm tonight if you have not already. Thanks,

*My plan: Usually the VWFHA rep is at the field by 7:30am-8:00am checking field conditions which are then posted on the VWFHA front page. I will be checking this regularly , and also updating details via Team Pages. I will send out a message as soon as I know and will do my best to communicate the information before you need to leave your homes. It is not a perfect process so please be patient. Text me if you have questions.

Lastly, Div 1 (Frank’s team) is needing some players for their Sunday game against Jokers at UBC.
Sun, Jan. 19 1:30PM @ Wright Field, UBC. If you can play, please email Frank, and Cyd – to confirm. They could sure use the help and all players are welcomed.

Cheers and thanks,