News and Announcements
We’ve been doing some cleaning out of our Fortress Storage locker and have all sorts bits and pieces of Club Clothing that we no longer are distributing. So have decided to have our first ever “garage sale” at the
Prices are great, come and see what we have that you may want or need.
All proceeds to the Food bank.
Your Uniform return date is
It is not the coach’s responsibility to return your uniform – it is up to you to return it and collect deposit your cheque back.
If you cannot drop off your uniform at TC please contact Terry Lockett at email@example.com to arrange an alternate drop off.
We hope you had a great season!
Umpire of the Month is a part of our new initiative to recognize our club’s amazing umpires. Shayla Turner is our umpire of the month for May!
Shayla has been playing field hockey with the Tri-City Eagles for 7 years, and has been part of the umpiring team since 2017. Shayla has been a great asset to the club, filling in for games when we desperately need someone. She has umpired the 2nd largest amount of games for our club this season, and she has become part of our umpire mentor squad, providing feedback to develop our next generation of upcoming umpires. This year Shayla is graduating from Dr. Charles Best Secondary school, with plans to go to Capilano University next year for her Outdoor Recreation Management Diploma. She is also interested in upgrading her umpire rating to Provincial.
Thank you Shayla for your amazing work!
Blue “GRAY” stick lost last Wednesday night and very much missed by it’s owner. If you have seen the stick or accidentally pack ed it up, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s time to prepare for the 2018-19 Fall Women’s season. Here are assessment details and some necessary information. Please read as this year we are doing things differently.
1. All players who wish to play in Champions to Division 4 must attend assessments.
2. There are multiple time slots for each division (except Champions). It is in your best interest to attend multiple sessions in
order to allow coaches time to assess you.
3. You may sign up for any division you wish to be assessed for.
4. Goalies are encouraged to attend mini game assessments as goalies. Attending the Thursday night goalie session is very
5. Preregistration is required to attend assessments (link on the right).
6. There is no cost to attend assessments.
7. Format will be 20 minute mini games.
The document Assessment_Information.docx was attached to this post.