Spring Season 2020 Officially Cancelled.
Refund/Credit Procedure for Spring 2021 Registration Fees
- Players registered for the 2020 season have the option of requesting a REFUND or a CREDIT which will be applied directly to the 2021 season fee.
- As per Club policy, all REFUND requests are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- FHBC membership fees are a separate payment but FHBC has also offered a refund or credit on next year’s fees. Please make your request for refund directly to them at firstname.lastname@example.org If FHBC does not hear from you, your fee will be credited towards next year’s fees. Also note: players who paid their fees Fall 2019 and played in Fall Women’s are not eligible for refund.
- Players who opt for the 2020 season CREDIT, and decide not to play in 2021, can request a refund up until February 1st ,2021, but are subject to the $25 administrative fee.
- We have set up a tentative schedule for requests for credit or refund. (please see below) The process will begin with the older players. We will be notifying you by email as to the dates you can make your request. Please check your email frequently! If you have more than one child registered, please make your request for both at the same time. If you have not heard from us by June 1st, please contact us directly at email@example.com
- If you do not respond to our email, we will credit the fees paid for next season’s registration.
U17/18 – April 28th – May 1st
U15/16 – May 1st- May 4th
U13/14 – May 4- May 8th
U11/12 – May 8th -May 12
Mini – May 12 -May 14
Mites – May 14 -May 18th
Non-responders – May 18 – June 1st