by Cydney Smythies, 2018-05-22T17:24:56.000-07:00May 22 2018, at 05:24 PM PDT
It’s time to prepare for the 2018-19 Fall Women’s season. Here are assessment details and some necessary information. Please read as this year we are doing things differently.
1. All players who wish to play in Champions to Division 4 must attend assessments.
2. There are multiple time slots for each division (except Champions). It is in your best interest to attend multiple sessions in
order to allow coaches time to assess you.
3. You may sign up for any division you wish to be assessed for.
4. Goalies are encouraged to attend mini game assessments as goalies. Attending the Thursday night goalie session is very
5. Preregistration is required to attend assessments (link on the right).
6. There is no cost to attend assessments.
7. Format will be 20 minute mini games.
Assessment_Information.docx was attached to this post.